6 October 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Java System Analyst to design, build and manage mission-critical business applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and deliver high-quality solutions that will set the standard for the industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in application design, development and maintenance in Java;
- Has prior knowledge in Java application development;
- Good understanding on development, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining software application to support users’ needs on digital platforms;
- Analyze, Design and Develop mission critical business applications along with documentation;
- Independent and proactive;
- Efficient and good team player;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skill;
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Analyze, design and develop mission-critical business applications along with documentation;
- Be the architect behind the workflow, help develop technical specifications and conduct feasibility studies;
- Prepare project plans and documentation according to agreed standards and guidelines;
- Get your hands dirty with coding and participate in the complete Software Development Life Cycle in the development of Java applications;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Provide post-implementation support for users through troubleshooting and timely resolution to address any incidents encountered;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure the success of the project;
- Keep abreast of the latest technological trends and assess the feasibility of adopting new technologies to drive innovation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.