21 September 2023
A great opportunity to take on a techno-functional role as a Business Analyst to handle retail systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing IT applications;
- Has experience in at least one full project with the exposure of the whole SDLC;
- Proven experience in gathering business requirements and translating them into functional and technical specifications;
- Has working experience in frontend development;
- Curious in understanding business requirements thoroughly and analyze them to come up with specifications to be developed by the technical team;
- Strong stakeholders management skills to manage both business users and technical team;
- Detail oriented to manage requirements precisely;
- Self motivated with high sense of ownership;
- Great written and spoken communication skills.
- Experienced in Sitecore or other Content Management System;
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other Customer Relationship Management System.
- Analyze business processes, identify areas of improvement and execute the improvements;
- Perform business data analysis to provide actionable insights on customer relationship management system;
- Responsible for providing daily support of applications to ensure that they are up and running;
- Gather and analyze requirements from users and translate them into functional and technical specifications;
- Design and document application enhancements based on the requirements;
- Conduct SIT and UAT;
- Prepare user manual and perform user training;
- Responsible to ensure that applications are designed in compliance with cybersecurity and disaster recovery architecture;
- Responsible in performance monitoring and tuning;
- Assist in regular data cleansing activities;
- Involve in project management such as planning, costing, scheduling, resource management, vendor management, risk management and reporting.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.