18 September 2023
We are looking for an experienced IT Engineer to support manufacturing application systems.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields with at least 2 years experience;
- Good development and support in Manufacturing application systems;
- Good Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL;
- Experience in Linux and Unix environments;
- Experience in high technology manufacturing environment is an advantage;
- A good team player with good communication and writing skills and the ability to work independently;
- JAVA development experience;
- Experience with MES, Tibco/RV and shop floor automation;
- Responsible for the design, development, monitoring, support, and ongoing enhancement of designated manufacturing application systems;
- Deliver 24/7 Level 2 & 3 support to ensure the uninterrupted operation of production lines;
- Maintain optimal system response times and high system availability levels;
- Document requirements and facilitate the coordination of enhancements within the designated domain;
- Strategically plan, organize, and execute training initiatives for the assigned applications;
- Collaborate with various departments to drive productivity improvements, reduce errors and costs, and participate in enhancement projects as required.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at email@example.com quoting the job title.