15 September 2023
Our client is seeking for an experienced IT Security Analyst to oversee the IT Security Operations and protect the business by implementing and supporting security solutions.
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of working experience in performing Security operations, Incident response, IT security assessments, threat analysis, vulnerability assessment and security risk review;
- Knowledge in security controls, networks and operating systems;
- Strong hands-on experience on security operations, patching, hardening of networks and servers, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, incidence response;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams;
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- GPEN, CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, OSCP, CREST certification.
- Administering, operating, and optimizing security solutions, including SIEM, EDR, DAM, FW, AV, Email Security, and PAM;
- Leading regular exercises for Security Incident Response and overseeing all aspects of Security Incident Management;
- Conducting periodic security reviews and audits to detect potential vulnerabilities and risks;
- Compiling and delivering regular security reports to management, stakeholders, and regulators as necessary;
- Creating and delivering Security Training programs for employees and stakeholders within the organization;
- Coordinating Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Management programs, prioritizing remediation efforts based on risk levels;
- Conducting regular assessments of security controls to ensure their functionality and effectiveness;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends, threats, and vulnerabilities to ensure the company's security tools and practices remain up-to-date;
- Collaborating with various teams to ensure the secure design and implementation of applications, network infrastructure, and information systems.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.