15 September 2023
An exciting opportunity to work with Compliance and Analytics team and provide administrative and coordination support surrounding a project within banking industry.
- Diploma or degree holder in business communication, marketing and related discipline;
- 1–3 years of experience in a project management role interacting with diverse team in a complex organization;
- Good understanding of the AML risks and challenges faced by business and wholesale banking sectors;
- Maintain strong communication, interactions and has good time management skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Detail-oriented and enjoy working independently.
- Knowledge of SQL and data background.
• Work with various internal teams to collate and tracking requests related to AML / Compliance analytics;
• Verify and filter information based on inputs from client facing teams;
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the respective notification reaches customers successfully;
• Responsible for organizing meetings, preparation of meeting materials, minute taking and follow-up;
• Support the team for post follow-up actions;
• Escalate issues and take necessary actions to resolve them;
• Analyse survey results and prepare presentation of survey findings.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dharinee Pandya at email@example.com quoting the job title.