14 September 2023
We are looking for a Junior Test Analyst to work within the banking domain.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Script;
- Has hands on work experience in User Acceptance testing (UAT);
- Experienced in gathering requirements and meeting stakeholders;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Prior experience to Banking Industry.
- Responsible for the execution of manual tests and functional tests;
- Prepares test plans, test cases and test scripts;
- Execute UAT cases, analyze issues encountered during UAT and provide status reports to project stakeholders;
- Rollout training material;
- Provide test support across the regional offices (SG, HK, MO, TW, AU, UK, ID, IN, CN, KR) when needed;
- Participate in the pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises including end-user live verification during roll-out.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Savita Rani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.