14 September 2023
We are looking for a highly experienced Business Analyst to work in Treasury and Markets (T&M) Projects/Enhancements in the banking domain.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Computer Science;
- At least 5 to 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working in the banking domain;
- Good Understanding of multi-asset class products like Fixed Income, Interest Rate Swaps, Equity Derivatives, FX, FX Derivatives, etc;
- Should possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge;
- Ability to run and manage projects independently;
- Fluency in Mandarin (Reading and Speaking);
- Must be highly organized and should be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Agile Delivery, Jira and Confluence;
- Working experience with Wealth users is an advantage.
- To work as a part of a scrum team handling Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements;
- Facilitating requirement workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office, Unit users, UX/UI Designers, Technology to elicit and validate business requirements;
- Lead and manage complications/issues during UAT/Sprints, and ensure all requirements have proper visibility/traceability;
- Leverage the subject matter experts in Technology & Operations in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions;
- To act as an effective “bridge” between business users and technology;
- To quickly respond to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions;
- Flexibly work and manage different projects independently and in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at email@example.com quoting the job title.