12 September 2023
An exciting opportunity to manage end to end Infrastructure Security, Cloud and Non-IT projects.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems;
- Professional qualification in project management is required (e.g. PMP, Prince2) and Agile (eg. Agile SAFe, Scrum master or Kanban);
- At least 8 years of hands-on project and program management experience;
- At least 3 years of Agile experience;
- Experience working with regional and global teams;
- Extensive project management skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc;
- Understanding of various technology platforms across Desktop, Systems, Servers, Data Center, Storage…, etc;
- Banking/Insurance industry experience is preferred;
- Strong in managing complex projects and multiple projects at a time;
- Preferred working experience in Centre of Excellent model;
- At least 1 project of Office relocation program.
- Experience with Insurance domain.
- Manage Project and Program implementation using Agile practices;
- Manage the project budget, cost management according to internal business management rules;
- Monitor and control execution of projects though Plan, Build and Run processes;
- Perform project and program reporting (e.g. performance, status) and deliver and socialize project completion documentations;
- Conduct project evaluations, and share the results with Service Owners and Group Infra Lead;
- Liaise and communicate with various global and regional stakeholders including Business, IT, Operations, etc;
- Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy;
- Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Harshit Satija at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.