15 August 2023
Seeking candidates who are technically strong in Global Banking System GBS.
- Has about 8-10 years of hands-on experience on Global Banking System GBS;
- Experience in both engineering and leadership roles in Agile teams;
- In depth knowledge on core banking business functions, product set up and life cycle events both on IT and Business side.
- Strong experience of 10+ years on legacy platform HP Non-stop Tandem and Pathway products, tools and utilities, Enscribe database and Query processing languages;
- Experience in interfacing with upstream and downstream systems using middleware infrastructure e.g. MQ and file transfer method e.g. XFB,sFTP,FTP etc;
- Good hands-on : configuration and analysis of accounting rules for Balance sheet and PnL reporting , SWIFT message formatting;
- Understanding of EOD /EOM batch jobs configuration and processing, account revaluation , balance roll over , Mark to Market processing;
- Work on Balance sheet and PnL processing/reporting ,Customer Credit risk reporting ,Customer activity monitoring as per user requirements;
- Development expertise in COBOL, TACL, TAL and Enform;
- Excellent analytical skills and stakeholder management skills spanning multiple geographies.
- Agile / SCRUM certified.
- Responsible for the enhancements and change projects within the core banking team;
- Collate and rationalise all stakeholders requirements and walkthrough these requirements with the team;
- Responsible for the delivery of technical requirements to the developers;
- Involved in the test planning, test case preparation and execution of tests (e.g. UAT and SIT);
- Perform root cause analysis and regular status reporting to senior stakeholders;
- Customer activity monitoring i.e. post transaction monitoring;
- Interfacing and reconciliations from Front to Back office and Finance systems;
- Handle and manage Production support incidents and ensure that they are resolved within the agreed SLAs;
- Tracking team backlog and change and incident management;
- Able to locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.