8 August 2023
A great opportunity for Data Engineer enthusiast to take part in designing, executing and managing data pipelines and data platform.
- Degree in Computer Science, information Technology or Software Engineering;
- At least 3 years of working experience in data engineering;
- Good working experience in business process mapping for data analytics;
- Has experience in Azure Data Lake Store Management;
- Has experience in Azure DevOps processes, including CI / CD;
- Knowledge in Cloud Data Transformation tools such as Azure Data Factory, Databricks and Azure Synapse;
- Proficient in scripting such as Py-Spark, SQL-Spark, and T-SQL;
- Good knowledge in performance tuning of Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Mart and Business Intelligence Reporting;
- Good working experience in Data Governance ( Unity Catalog / Azure Purview ), Master Data Management and Data Quality tools and processes;
- Able to conduct data profiling, cataloging and mapping to construct data flows;
- Has knowledge in Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Big Data stack such as Azure Event Hub, Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight (Kafka, Spark), Azure Cosmos DB & Azure Stream Analytics;
- Experience in SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS;
- Knowledge in data virtualization concepts using Denodo.
- Part of the data team to maintain (Business-As-Usual) and support the enterprise data platform (on Azure);
- Design, plan and implement efficient and scalable data pipelines according to business requirements;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to support data integration activities, i.e. understand data requirements, identify data sources, and ensure data quality and integrity;
- Involve in reviewing concepts and prototypes on new data integration and new systems;
- Identify and resolve problems related to data mapping and visualization;
- Create visualizations to display outcome from data models using PowerBI;
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to data integration, data mapping, data quality and data visualization;
- Responsible for maintaining master data models (logical & physical), data dictionary, data workflow and overall data documentation;
- Implementing best practices for data integration, data governance, and data management & data recovery.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.