3 August 2023
We are looking for a self-motivated and independent Test Analyst to work within the banking domain.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing testing;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Prior work experience in banking domain.
- Prepare test plans, test cases and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results;
- To execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests;
- Maintain test environment setup, defects tracking and coordinating with PO, users and tech team to resolve the issues and determine defect priority;
- Estimate work requirement for contribution to the project sprint plan, report and track UAT deliverables;
- Stay abreast of QA & Testing best practice and latest available tools (HP Quality Centre and ALM), frameworks and standards;
- Ensures high Quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.