1 June 2023
We are looking for an Oracle Database administrator to join us for a project with our client to support and keep databases up and running smoothly 24/7.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field;
- Min 2 to 3 years of work experience as a Database Administrator;
- Familiarity with Oracle/MySQL database;
- Experience in DB administration, migration, backup,restore, Clusterware, monitoring, performance and issue troubleshooting;
- Hands on with Shell scripting and SQL;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience on Cloud (AWS, Azure);
- Experience in any other Database platform.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database software;
- Support projects for technical specifications on Database settings and configurations;
- Installation, patching, upgrading, troubleshooting for database and database infrastructure;
- Perform capacity planning, ensure high resiliency and optimal performance involving the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases;
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity;
- Database performance tuning, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and problem solving with the ability to correlate database design and diagnosing database related issues;
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations and dashboards;
- Apply the best practice in installation and implementing SQL / Oracle Database.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1984038
Let’s connect via