25 May 2023
A great opportunity for Cyber Security professional to drive and implement compliance to Cybersecurity Code of Practice (CCoP) 2.0 and manage cyber security compliance projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience in cyber security compliance projects;
- Has experience in conducting IT vulnerability assessment and penetration tests;
- Ability to manage projects, vendors and contracts;
- Has experience in Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) or Intrusion Detection / Prevention System (IDS / IPS) or Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR);
- Has experience in providing cybersecurity consulting or conducting cybersecurity awareness training;
- Motivated individual with intellectual curiosity and analytical skills;
- Take ownership, able to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Experience in Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity is a great advantage;
- Experience with Instrument & Controls Systems is a plus;
- CISSP certified;
- PMP certified;
- ITIL certified.
- Initiate review process for company’s policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure it is compliant to CCoP 2.0 revision;
- Manage the implementation of revised policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to impacted stakeholders;
- Identify new controls to be revised based on the revised CCoP 2.0;
- Initiate the review process for company’s Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan and work on the necessary revision;
- Gather requirements from stakeholders regarding cybersecurity project initiatives;
- Develop projects plan and strategize the project execution;
- Perform due diligence in assessing suitable vendors to deliver the planned cybersecurity projects;
- Review and draft service contracts in accordance to company’s procurement practices and cybersecurity guidelines, and Singapore laws and regulations;
- Manage the end to end project delivery – maintain project schedule, provide periodic progress report, manage resources and ensure projects are delivered on time with quality.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist