29 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced candidate with expertise in cloud engineering, pre-data engineering/platform engineering, and back-end data processing. The candidate should have experience with AWS, API connections, Azure, Kafka, and real-time data streaming.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in cloud engineering, pre-data engineering/platform engineering, or a similar role;
- Strong experience with AWS cloud services, such as EC2, S3, Lambda, Redshift, and CloudFormation;
- Proficiency in designing and building API connections and integrations;
- Experience with real-time data streaming technologies and frameworks;
- Solid understanding of data engineering best practices, including data modeling, ETL/ELT processes, and data quality assurance;
- Work with real-time data streaming technologies, such as Kafka, to enable efficient data ingestion and processing;
- Familiarity with security and governance practices for cloud-based data platforms.
- Insurance background will be an added value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and design and implement cloud-based data platforms;
- Take ownership of the initial setup and coordination with other teams for the data platform;
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and reliable data processing pipelines in collaboration with data engineers;
- Ensure the setup follows security and governance policies and aligns with industry best practices;
- Implement and manage API connections and integrations with external systems;
- Optimize and monitor the performance of data platforms and pipelines, identifying and resolving issues as they arise;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of data governance policies and procedures;
- Stay up to date with the latest cloud technologies, tools, and industry trends relevant to data engineering and cloud computing;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Harshit Satija at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via