23 May 2023
Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager Platform Engineering who will be responsible for managing and supporting the infrastructure and data architecture of Group Data Platforms.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Big Data technologies like Azure, AWS or Hadoop Big Data Solution, strongly prefer candidate with Azure Big Data technologies such as Data Factory, Databricks, Gen2, Synapse, PowerBI;
- Experience in data warehouse, operational data store, and large scale data architecture management in Unix or/and Windows environment;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Solid hands-on support experience with streaming and batch ETL processes & frameworks, Azure AKS, and AWS EKS;
- Strong knowledge in various database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL and columnar);
- Hands-on experience on real-time data streaming using Kafka/Confluent;
- Experience with API support experience using Python/Java would be big plus.
- Design, develop, document and implement end-to-end data pipelines and data integration processes, both batch and real-time;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholder’s environment;
- Strong sense of work ownership, high affinity with anything data and a desire for constant improvements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Harshit Satija at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist