18 May 2023
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced, and enthusiastic Product Manager to drive the digital consumer banking projects.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science;
- Experienced in digital channel management, gathering business requirement and performing user testing and verifications;
- Experience / Strong knowledge in data analytics and familiarity with data analytical tools;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Digital Product Manager experience;
- Excellent soft skills to handle Stakeholders Management;
- People person to work with cross-functional departments to develop product offerings and the mode of execution;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- An analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work experience in banking industry preferably with strong knowledge on retail products;
- Knowledge/experience in Tableau, Adobe Analytics.
- Share journey pain points and providing recommendations for journey improvements by deep diving into data;
- Analyse, identify new opportunities and areas of improvements into how we can improve our online journeys using Adobe Analytics;
- Work closely with Regional Martech in developing insights and dashboard for product managers’ use;
- Translate decision making based on data into reporting by studying customer profiles, segments, and transactional behaviours;
- Plan and prioritise roadmaps against key business outcomes;
- Prepare presentations for management reviews on ideas and monthly progress reports;
- Work closely with UI/UX in designing the journeys in line with the overall DBS design language.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1876920
Let’s connect via