17 May 2023
An exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to bring forth their skills and enhance their experience within the banking industry.
- Degree in Business Computing / Information Management /Computer Science;
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Data Engineering experience such as ETL, Data Modelling, Data Architecture and Data Analysis;
- Good hands-on experience in SQL;
- Good experience in data management process and lifecycle;
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data;
- Meticulous and organised with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services.
- Data automation of new data sources;
- Perform full data discovery cycle for new data source from prioritization/data source identification to BAU;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor, analyze model performance and data accuracy and relevance;
- Building and manage on existing components for reporting;
- Develop and deliver functional blocks of software and services in accordance to company guidelines and best practices;
- Create APIs for downstream usage of Data models and to integrate data source into functional blocks of software and services;
- Create visualizations to display outcome from Data models;
- Provide BAU support to team on executing and managing dashboards, ensure timely response for changes to completion of automated scripts;
- Enable analysis of data for story-telling and support management decision processes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22104814
Associate Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via