15 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced Production Support Engineer who can provide IT Application support for a leading Banking Institution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience as a L2 application support;
- Knowledge and experience in supporting IT applications;
- Good experience in batch scheduling tools;
- Experience in SQL, Unix and Linux, shell scripting;
- Should be able to provide 24*7 operational support including weekends and public holidays;
- Proactive and team player;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Provide 24*7 Operational support to production support teams;
- Each shift is 12 hours and each staff will rotate to the next shift every 2 weeks (2 weeks rotation);
- Work closely with Level 1 and Level 3 support and development team to meet the business’s requirements;
- Ensure incidents and problems are resolved according to SLA;
- Manage cross functional teams to troubleshoot, resolve, communicate complex incidents and underlying issues;
- Performance analysis, fine tuning of real time and batch systems;
- Facilitate and coordinate between the infrastructure and development team to resolve, analysis of root cause for complex issues and outages.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via