11 May 2023
We are looking for a System Analyst (Unix/ Linux) to be a part of a dynamic and fast paced technology and operations team within the banking industry.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology;
- Atleast 6 years of relevant experience in Unix/ Linux systems administration;
- Installing, patching, upgrading and supporting OS and software as well as Python scripting;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Scripting and web development;
- Experience in Shell, python and Perl scripts;
- Experience with various monitoring tools like IBM ITM Tivoli, Netcool, Zabbix and Elastic Search;
- Passionate on-coding and developing automation to support team on need basis;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Work experience in new technology stack to support infrastructure in Opensift, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Installing, patching, upgrading and supporting OS and software (eg middleware, clustering, backup, dash-boarding tools, performance management tools) as well as Python scripting;
- Identifying areas for improvement in SNOC (Systems Network Operations Center) communications with other Incident/Problem management, Application/Infrastructure SME;
- Reviewing completeness and correctness of SNOC monitoring metrics and alerts;
- Ability to work closely with various line of business technologies from junior to management level;
- Perform on call duty on rotation basis;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Neeraj Bedwal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist