11 May 2023
We are looking for a System Administrator to be a part of a dynamic and fast paced team working on on-prem and cloud infrastructure, for a project in Financial services sector.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or Information Technology;
- Atleast 5 years of relevant experience in systems administration, or high-performance computing.
- Experience with network and infrastructure as Code (IaC) such as CloudFormation and lambda;
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines in bitbucket;
- Experience with administration of AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- At least one programming language and Linux/PowerShell scripting or Ansible playbook and Redhat applications;
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills;
- Open to learn and work well within the team.
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies;
- AWS Cloud Architect Certification.
- Involved in designing and implementing cloud Infrastructure solutions;
- Responsible for setting up, administering servers and its configurations;
- Regularly monitor and maintain a log of the critical services, performance of servers including monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization;
- Configure DNS, Iptables and support SMTP services as required;
- Troubleshooting and resolving in-depth technical problems on Linux;
- Plan, update, troubleshoot, deploy, and secure infrastructure and cloud storage and escalate related issues;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of all cloud infrastructure architecture;
- Participate in the implementation of project and additionally provide post-project support to the users;
- Participate in “On Call” weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity;
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Sai Sireesha Vemireddy at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via