10 May 2023
We are looking for a System Analyst to be a part of a Command center team in the Banking sector.
- Degree in computer science, Information technology or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Incident or Problem Manager in an IT Application Operations environment for a financial institution;
- Knowledge of Trading, Risk, Treasury & Markets applications will be an added advantage;
- Experience with event monitoring, incident or problem management tools;
- Exposure to Excel.
- Familiarity with Programming in Python, VBA and others;
- Be part of a Command Centre team to handle Incident and Problem Management;
- Assess and validate major incidents and manage notifications and escalations as defined in the major incident management process;
- Manage and coordinate recovery actions and plans for major incidents to resolution;
- Provide timely and informative updates to management, stakeholders, and users until incident closure;
- Ensure the appropriate level of the technical or functional support team is actively engaged;
- Chair major incident technical bridge call and provide direction if further escalation is required;
- Ensure that accurate timelines of recovery plans and activities on major incidents are documented;
- Participate in post-incident root cause analysis (RCA) as required and follow up on improvement plans;
- Understand and track outstanding actions, and improvement plans for incidents escalated to Command Centre until closure;
- Provide monthly incidents trend updates to stakeholders, users, and management;
- Be able to manage incidents on a 24X7 on-call rotational basis;
- Analyse opportunities for automation, implement automation and should be an Excellent Team player.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Jyoti Mittal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via