10 May 2023
We are looking for a self-motivated and independent UAT Analyst within the banking domain.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in performing testing in banking domain;
- Proficient in SQL scipting;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Excellent ability to function with multiple teams;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Experience in Automation Testing.
- Understand business/functional requirements, articulate and document user requirements and participate in review sessions with key stakeholders;
- Conduct review sessions with key stakeholders (eg: Products FTS, Operations BAU and Technology Teams) on user stories, functional specification documents, test plans and test cases and roll-out training material;
- Execute UAT cases, analyzing issues and providing status reports to project stakeholders;
- Participate in pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support exercises that includes end-user live verification during roll-out;
- Provide test support across regional offices when needed;
- Handle testing for multiple project deliverables simultaneously.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22104814
Associate Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via