9 May 2023
We are looking for a Platform Site Reliability Engineer with experience working on enterprise level data engineering, analytics and observability applications. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring high availability of platform services and perform continuous improvements to increase the platform's efficiency and resilience.
- A computer graduate with minimum 4 years of work experience in IT;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Unix or Linux administration;
- Experience in Python scripting;
- Experience in handling installation, patching, upgradation and system maintenance;
- Set up and operate the server infrastructure and software, based on the bank's and industry's security standards;
- Self-driven and an excellent team player with a passion to learn new technologies;
- Good communication and time management skills to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices covering monitoring, observability, performance management, automation and resilience;
- Knowledge on OOP's concepts (Object Oriented Programming), web application development, NodeJS, Spring Boot and Kafka;
- Knowledge on DevOps pipelines and automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet;
- Experience in data ingestion and data analytics;
- To Perform automation development tasks to remove toil and increase the team's productivity;
- To perform production support for the platform;
- Implementing and maintaining highly resilient, highly available data engineering, monitoring and analytics application clusters;
- Setting up and operating the server infrastructure;
- To perform continuous improvement for the platform covering areas such as capacity planning, monitoring, reliability and resiliency;
- To design and develop data engineering pipelines;
- To perform application maintenance, patching and upgradation;
- To create and maintain software documentation for the platform;
- To Automate repetitive tasks and optimize processes and perform thorough testing to ensure equality.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist
Let’s connect via