4 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced IT Compliance Officer to manage the projects’ compliance to regulatory and legal standards while ensuring excellent quality of IT services.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of working experience in service performance management, audits or compliance;
- Experienced in contract and vendor management;
- Experienced in legal contract writing and policy management;
- Well versed in report writing and administrative paperwork;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams.
- Audit or Compliance related certifications;
- Good understanding of IT applications.
- Work closely with the IT team to assess risk, develop policies and procedures, and implement controls that ensure that the company is operating in a secure and compliant manner;
- Manage compliance with contractual terms and conditions;
- Lead/support evaluation of potential operational impact;
- Assist in audit meetings and provide administrative support along with documentation;
- Monitor and report audit progress in the management meeting along with follow ups on the remedial actions;
- Review existing policies and controls and suggest improvements.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1983754
Let’s connect via