2 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced Application Specialist for eFX Systems. You will gain global exposure as you work together with the regional teams to enhance and support the systems.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in FX trading and sales systems;
- Possess experience in UNIX Shell / Perl Scripting, RDMS, and SQL;
- Sound knowledge of Financial Markets products;
- Effective communicator, with the ability to communicate with business/users;
- Independent, proactive and demonstrate ‘can-do’ mentality;
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
- Linux experience;
- ITIL Certified.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from Sales and Trading Desks;
- Translate the requirements into system specifics;
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in implementing the solution / fix;
- Follow escalation procedures during outages;
- Responsible for creating user test cases;
- Ensure unit testing upon system configuration;
- Perform regression testing along with co-ordination of User Acceptance Test and Test Result verification;
- Write SQL scripts and suggest automation to improve efficiency/effectiveness of support team;
- Adhere to change management requirements for application and system implementations.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1984038
Let’s connect via