2 May 2023
Are you a Big Data Person? Be a part of a vibrant and dynamic data team as an experienced and highly skilled Data Scientist!
The successful candidate will use mathematical, statistical, and programming skills to extract insights and knowledge from data and play a crucial role in the development and implementation of data-driven solutions for our client.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a computer science, engineering or analytics-related discipline, e.g., mathematics, statistics, IT, economics, finance;
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience within data space;
- Good hands-on experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases (like MariaDB, Oracle, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks;
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools;
- Experience in Apache Kafka applications, Java, SPARK, HIVE, IMPALA, Sprint Boot and API;
- Experience with data pipelines and data streaming applications using Apache Spark and Kafka Streams;
- Experience with a variety of data sources and sinks;
- Analytical mind with sound business insights – able to translate business problems and requirements into analytics solutions.
- Experience in financial industry;
- In the team of data scientist, handle the delivery and support for compliance Model Development;
- Provide high-level support of Data Analytics/Automation for Compliance, Business Team and stakeholders;
- Coordinate with Data Engineer for data maintenance dictionaries/requirements;
- Organize, analyze and interpret data to identify trends and communicate how these findings help increase business value;
- Work closely with key stakeholders for new model development by analyzing the information and obtaining insights from that information;
- Provide analytics support or future model insights for new models in development pipeline;
- Work hand-in hand with Data Engineers and Business Analyst, and undertake the end-to-end FCC model development support;
- Build and enhance data science models on structure, semi structured, unstructured data to derive business insights to drive business performance;
- Work with stakeholders and different teams across the company for integration and adoption of analytics insights to communicate business benefits provided by data insights;
- End to end data life cycle;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Kamal Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.