2 May 2023
A challenging yet rare opportunity to pioneer in Asia a high impact and high visibility projects as a Project Manager working on large scale projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- More than 5 years of experience in Project Management / Program Management in Multinational companies;
- Worked with multiple levels of functional and technical stakeholders;
- Experienced with contract and vendor management;
- Experienced with report writing and administration work;
- Possess excellent leadership and project management skills;
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP or Scrum Certified.
- Project Manage, gather and understand the business objectives with multiple business stakeholders on projects;
- Manage IT projects from end-to-end, quality, budgets and teams to completion;
- Work with technical and functional teams, vendors, business stakeholders and delivery teams;
- Provide strategic alignment of project goals between teams;
- Provide proposals for internal teams on functional and technical scope, architecture, system integration, user experience and training;
- Formulate solution plans on gaps identified for the project;
- Keep abreast of regulatory/legislation changes that affects the compliance, procedures and processes;
- Review policies and controls and suggest improvements on frameworks;
- Manage vendors and service level agreement and business engagement.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Kamal Kaur at email@example.com quoting the job title.