27 April 2023
A great opportunity for a Network Engineer to work on a project in the financial services sector.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology , Computer Engineering or related field;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in IT network infrastructure in a large and diverse environment;
- Experience in supporting network and firewall system hardening projects;
- Strong technical knowledge and proficient in either Cisco networking / Check Point / F5 / Juniper;
- Experience working with various stakeholders at multiple levels;
- Must be open to work during non- office hours;
- Highly organized and process orientated;
- Good analytical skills and excellent excel skills;
- Good oral & written communication skills;
- CCNA / CCNP certified.
- Responsible to support IT operations by performing network and server installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of LAN/WAN, security and related devices;
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving network problems;
- Provide administration, support, monitoring and maintenance of network devices which includes load balancer, routers, switches, firewalls, DNS, VPNs;
- Work on network security functions, network resources, conduct network recovery if needed;
- Acts as liaison between vendors, stakeholders, application development teams to drive problem resolution;
- Assess the dependency, impact, mitigation plan as well as fallback plan for the implementation;
- Perform implementation for necessary remediation and activities base on closure criteria from group security;
- Initiate, Implement and Support Incident/Problem/Change/Service Requests;
- Maintain up to date systems documentation based on approved services and change requests.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Neeraj Bedwal at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist