27 April 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Growth Manager who can develops products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, developing marketing strategies, and determining specifications , production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction. The Product Manager will be responsible to manage the entire lifecycle of partnerships relevant for business KPIs such as users, revenue and marketing.
- Candidate must have an experience as digital media publisher and partnership roles.
- Candidate must have 2 to 4 years of experience preferably in media domain.
- Ideal candidate should manage the entire lifecycle of partnerships relevant for business KPIs such as users, revenue and marketing.
- Should know champion a new product/business launch, look at partnerships and go-to-market strategies
- Good to have product roadmap with cross-functional stakeholders to drive effective acquisition and marketing strategies for B2B2C
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Driving vertical KPIs for partnerships, distribution KPIs and monetization for quarterly and annual planning exercise.
- Making proposals and ensuring the closure of deal
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business and responsible for the growth of the existing businesses.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Amrita Chakraborty at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist