5 May 2023
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Business Analyst who is keen to solve problems and make a difference. In this role you will be working closely with the business and the cross – functional teams to analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions that will drive efficiency, growth and profitability.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other relevant fields;
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experience in developing business requirement documents;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on technical writing;
- Experience and knowledge of SQL;
- Well versed with JIRA and Confluence.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task;
- Be the functional subject expert on the systems that he / she will need to handle;
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working on projects using Agile methodology.
- Own and be responsible for one or more product domains under your care;
- Understand and conduct detailed analysis of business processes to identify areas of improvement;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Develop and maintain business requirements documentation;
- Create process maps, workflows and other visual aids to help communicate complex ideas;
- Identify and recommend process and system improvements that will drive efficiency and effectiveness;
- Work with System Support and vendor to outline the IT solution;
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Support Business Unit and perform testing during UAT;
- Consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions and recommend further improvements as required.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Dimple Jain at dimple.j@Sciente.com quoting the job title.
Managing Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting