20 April 2023
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work within a Technology and Operations team in the banking industry.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis;
- Prior work experience in the banking domain;
- Must be able to work closely with stakeholders and the team to determine acceptable solutions;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills;
- Must have experience in Fund Accounting;
- Efficient planning, organizing and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and a good team player.
- Knowledge of banking and financial products;
- Strong working knowledge of Temenos Multifonds;
- BAU experience in Fund Accounting.
- To understand and analyze business requirements for user Stories creation;
- To support and represent users when dealing with Stakeholders in SDLC process;
- Responsible for UAT test cases preparation, execution, and progress tracking;
- Responsible for defect management and reporting;
- To support and coordinate change implementation & post-production monitoring;
- Should coordinate enhancement walkthrough and user training process;
- Coordinate and assist in resolving production issues;
- Support in tracking and collating statistics for ongoing MIS, Metrics/Benchmarks reporting & strategy presentation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist