20 April 2023
Inviting an enthusiastic Business Data Analyst to work in the Risk Management Team in the banking industry.
- Degree, preferably in IT or data-related discipline;
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience in system implementation and testing;
- Prior experience in Agile methodology;
- Knowledge and work experience in coding with SQL, Python and PySpark;
- Highly organized and flexible in prioritizing competing work demands;
- Capable to produce quality results under tight timelines;
- Team player with good attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work experience in the banking industry;
- Knowledge of Credit Risk Models;
- Familiarity with Climate Risk Development, IRBA models and Financial Statement Analysis.
- Collaborate and work with relevant stakeholders to translate business and operational requirements into user stories and test cases;
- Manage and drive the credit models implementation and system initiatives, focusing on climate risk and IRBA models;
- To work with the technology teams to ensure that the solutions being implemented are feasible, scalable and sustainable;
- Plan and present appropriate testing approach and sign-off criteria to stakeholders;
- Perform system testing for production fixes, system enhancements and migration by preparing test scenarios/cases;
- Responsible for clear and proper documentation on the data flow, system design, business solutioning and testing approach;
- Perform data extraction and mappings to support data needs for analytical purposes;
- Track system enhancements and issues pending resolution and manage them till completion;
- Conduct impact analysis on issues/gaps identified and propose practical solutions to address them;
- Support user queries and post implementation review.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Suummi Parmar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108070
Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via