18 April 2023
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on digital projects, within the banking domain.
- Degree in banking, computers, Information systems or related discipline;
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst and has ability to manage senior stakeholders, across different divisions or departments;
- Have experience of using Microsoft Office;
- Digitally-savvy and diligent in project management;
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis and documentation.
- Work experience in banking industry.
- Responsible for collating and managing requirements for iB replatform project and support country for their country-driven initiatives;
- Work closely with Design, Technology and various stakeholders to develop and implement the requirements;
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to gather intelligence and provide analysis on competitive gaps/advantage;
- Build and maintain an inventory of digital capabilities across all markets;
- In order to track the performance of initiatives, maintain data reports and indicators.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Meenakshi Saklani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1876920
Let’s connect via