8 June 2023
We are looking out for someone in our IT Applications team, who will be responsible for supporting the organization's SAP ERP system, specifically the FICO and PS modules, through close collaboration with business users to deliver solutions and provide support.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering;
- At least 6 years of experience working with SAP, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP FICO configuration;
- Participated in at least two full life-cycle SAP ERP implementations (either S/4 HANA or ECC) and at least one roll-out/support project;
- Experience and knowledge of working with SAP FICO and/or PS, including General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting, Asset Accounting, Fund Management, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Workflow and User Exit;
- Good experience with integration with external systems;
- Strong in verbal and written communications, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to details;
- Good Vendor management, stakeholder communications and management.
- Experience in S/4HANA;
- Experience in SAP Project System (PS);
- Knowledge on ABAP, 3rd party interface EDI and BAPI;
- Experience and/or certification in relevant areas such as Fiori, Lease Accounting, Vendor Invoice Management;
- Part of the team to provide daily operational support for SAP FICO and PS, including analysis and requirements detailing;
- Oversee the functional design review process to provide guidance and recommendations for best practices;
- Deliver solution enhancements and consulting services for enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction;
- Clarify and translate customer requirements and inform business liaison regarding deliverables for assigned requests;
- Prepare configuration rationale documentation, functional specifications, and creation of test scripts for UAT for every change request or enhancement;
- Participate in unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and user acceptance tests;
- Analyze and execute SAP FICO and PS changes as part of projects for new entity setup and system rollout;
- Analyze and scope end-user authorization roles;
- Document details of requests according to IT governance frameworks and capture or update relevant knowledge for transitioning product to support.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Hanna Permata Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Lead Technology Recruitment Specialist