10 April 2023
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with experience in project management within the banking domain.
- Degree in Banking, Computers, Information Systems or equivalent;
- 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in banking;
- Demonstrated capability in stakeholder management, functional and technical analysis;
- Capable of handling multiple projects in parallel;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail and has good time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Prior work experience within banking domain;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of banking and financial products.
- Collate and manage all the details regarding the application for the assigned business vertical;
- Assess and propose appropriate testing approach and sign off criteria to stakeholders and get concurrence;
- Support user community on business queries and guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU activities;
- Have clear understanding of the project, the changes associated and support the Project Manager in impact assessment;
- Understand and conceptualize the stakeholders requirement and walkthrough the same with the team;
- Collaborate with the team during the solutioning process to ensure that the business solutions are being implemented properly;
- Prepare proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach in accordance with a predefined template;
- Play an authoritative role at times of impact to ensure that the design is aligned with the strategic data flow strategy;
- Play an active role in supporting major projects within the bank.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22104814
Associate Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via