17 March 2023
How does building awesome web applications and making an impact in your organization sound? We’re looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to be a part of the team for custom built mission critical applications.
- At least 1 year of experience in software development using Java / Spring Boot and associated technologies;
- Should have familiarity with Relational database concepts (RDBMS) and SQL preferably MS SQL;
- Exposure with GIT;
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum development practices and productivity tools like Jira and Confluence;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in React.JS.
- Development and maintenance of the custom built applications, as well as implementation of new features;
- Work with cutting-edge tools and frameworks, such as React;
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure that our web applications are fast, reliable, and user-friendly;
- Preparation of technical documentation on Jira and confluence;
- Perform unit testing on software deliverables and provide the relevant assistance during product test, integration test and UAT;
- Provide post-implementation support and carry out investigation and troubleshooting when necessary.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1984038
Let’s connect via