15 March 2023
We\\\’re looking for an SAP Financial (FI) Functional Consultant to help us save the day with their expert skills in Financial Accounting and work on SAP projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering;
- Good knowledge in Financial Accounting modules ( AR , AP, GL);
- Minimum 2 years of functional configuration experience with 1 year experience with SAP Material Management (MM) Procurement module;
- Implementation or maintenance experience of SAP interfaces to external Systems;
- Knowledge of Accelerated SAP (ASAP) methodology and toolsets;
- Ability to design, develop and articulate solutions based on strategic business or technical requirement;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables.
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP ERP modules.
- Responsible for requirements gathering and performing gap analysis between business requirements and SAP ERP;
- Configuring and customizing the SAP Finance (FI) module according to the organization\\\’s requirements;
- Implementing, testing, and deploying SAP FI solutions;
- Conducting SIT, UAT along with end-user training;
- Collaborating with other SAP modules, such as SAP MM (Materials Management) & SAP CO (Controlling);
- Developing and maintaining financial reports and dashboards;
- Managing financial master data, such as general ledger (GL) accounts, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, customer and vendor accounts, and asset records;
- Perform risk management which includes identification of risk; provision of mitigation solutions and management for risks;
- Responsible to manage and resolve all problems reported and service requests received.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1983754
Let’s connect via