8 March 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Business Data Analyst to work with Risk Management team within the banking industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, or any data related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in system implementation and testing;
- Strong programming/ coding experience in SQL and Python;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to coordinate with multiple teams;
- Working experience in Agile methodology.
- Prior knowledge and experience in Credit Risk Models.
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as being a good team player to work well in a team;
- Have a positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Prior work experience in finance/banking industry.
- Responsible for gathering and reviewing requirements from stakeholders and translating them into relevant test cases;
- Manage and drive the credit model implementation and system initiatives, focusing on climate risk and IRBA models;
- Liaison with technology team in solutioning process and ensure the solutions are being implemented appropriately;
- Prepare test cases and perform system testing for system enhancements;
- Prepare clear and proper documentation on date flow, system design, business solutioning and testing approach;
- Perform data extraction, data mapping to support for analytical purpose and conduct analysis on gaps;
- Recommend and implement solutions to address gaps/issues;
- Track system enhancement and pending issue resolution and manage until completion;
- Support user queries and post implementation review.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at email@example.com quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist