7 March 2023
Our client seeking a talented IT Engineer to design, develop, and maintain our Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and their components. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 24/7 support to ensure the proper operation of the Production lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field;
- At least two years of experience in Equipment Manager automation solutions;
- Proficiency in Java development, SEMI Equipment Communication Standard (SECS) and Oracle SQL;
- Knowledge or experience in Tibco;
- Create, enhance, and maintain Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) applications and their components;
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support to ensure the smooth operation of Production lines 24/7;
- Collect requirements, design, develop, and implement new versions of CIM applications, particularly in the realm of Equipment Manager automation solutions;
- Document requirements and manage enhancement coordination for the assigned area;
- Organize and carry out training for designated applications;
- Collaborate with other IT teams to improve system response time and system availability;
- Partner with other departments to reduce errors and costs and to develop productivity and enhancement projects.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108699
Technology Talent Manager
Let’s connect via