6 March 2023
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Business Analysts who are keen to solve problems and make a difference. In this role you will be working closely with the cross – functional teams to analyze business processes, identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions that will drive efficiency, growth and profitability.
- At least 1- 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Experience in developing business requirement documents;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on technical writing;
- Experience and knowledge of SQL;
- Well versed with JIRA and Confluence.
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task;
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience on Agile.
- Understand and conduct detailed analysis of business processes to identify areas of improvement;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather and analyze data and information;
- Develop and maintain business requirements documentation;
- Create process maps, workflows and other visual aids to help communicate complex ideas;
- Identify and recommend process and system improvements that will drive efficiency and effectiveness;
- Facilitate meetings and work shops to gather information and build consensus;
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track;
- Assist in supporting multiple applications systems and platforms;
- Consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of implemented solutions and recommend further improvements as required.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Chaitra Omkar at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
Technology Recruitment Specialist