6 March 2023
We are seeking an experienced Application Support Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software applications and experience providing technical support to the users. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our client’s projects receive the highest level of technical support and assistance for their software applications in the gaming sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 1 year of working experience in Application Support;
- Hands on experience of working on SQL, Linux/ Unix;
- Able to troubleshoot and provide solutions for technical issues and routes to appropriate escalation groups;
- Experience in supporting Microsoft application framework;
- Experience in managing vendors;
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Exposure to gaming management system, CRM system, digital signage/inventory systems.
- Oversee IT Incident, Request and Escalation process and troubleshoot and resolve system application problems;
- Provide technical expertise on analyzing and providing best solution on complex technical issues in timely and efficiently;
- Engaged with various teams on resolution and maintain effective communication between stakeholders;
- Manage vendor performance through service level management;
- Enhance existing support process to maintain/improve service level and quality;
- Support audit and compliance related activities.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1984038
Let’s connect via