27 February 2023
Our client is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead a team of Infrastructure Engineers and Infrastructure Architect in providing crucial enterprise-level application infrastructure including Operation Systems, Middleware, Database, Storage/Back-up, Virtualization and Cloud technologies.
He/She will need to work with various application teams to onboard their business applications onto their cloud infrastructure environment and in support of various digital transformation activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology’
- At least 10 years of working experience in architect design capabilities in managing, maintaining and supporting IT infrastructure for both on premise and Cloud workloads, with 5 years in leadership role.
- Have strong understanding and technical expertise in the area of Infrastructure Services namely Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing and DevOps Engineering concepts;
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and DevOps to Infrastructure-as-Code;
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Computing ( AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) , Web infrastructure security and compliance
- Should have both project experience (deployment of servers) and operation experience (incident and change management);
- Able to drive team to work together to resolve complex issues by sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Strong team player, effective at communicating internationally and used to working closely with remote teams;
- Independent and able to manage projects, vendors and stakeholders with strong customer facing and communication skills.
- Certification in a Cloud Technology platform (either in Architecture, DevOps or System Administration/ Sys Ops track).
- Lead the infrastructure team to upkeep, strengthen and build new infrastructure services, in tandem with ongoing or new cloud and digital adoption goals;
- Role involves overseeing the Application Infrastructure stack and looking at application centric infrastructure;
- Work closely with Applications Service counterparts and run infrastructure services either on premise, hybrid or public cloud environment;
- Drive, monitor and oversee Application Infrastructure services and assign resources to ensure smooth operations;
- Support the platform migration projects and new application system initiatives and manage the development of infrastructure architecture, system integration, acceptance, performance management practice and performance testing;
- Review, support and endorse infrastructure architecture, infrastructure resource planning, infrastructure performance and system hosting environment focusing on Hardware Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Virtualization, Storage and Backup in support of new application systems;
- Provide project security advisory and ensure overall compliance to security policies in the areas of Security Acceptance Tests, Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests and Security Audits;
- Ensure process and controls are in place to ensure the effective management of operations and services beyond the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1656224
Vice President – Strategic Initiatives
Let’s connect via