24 February 2023
Are you a Big Data Engineer? And you want to be a part of a vibrant and dynamic team?
We would like to speak to you! As a Data Engineer you will play a key role in creating, building and maintaining our client’s data infrastructure.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Data Engineering experience;
- Good hands-on experience in both SQL and NoSQL databases (like MariaDB, Oracle, MongoDB) and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate);
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Veracode etc.);
- Experience in Apache Kafka applications, Java, Sprint Boot and API (Microservices);
- Experience building data pipelines with Apache NiFi in production scale and data streaming applications using Apache Spark and Kafka Streams;
- Experience with a variety of data sources and sinks (API, MQ, Files, Databases, Hot lakes, Big data systems etc.).
- Experience in financial industry;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Create, build and maintain the data infrastructure required for Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from different sources;
- Delivering high-quality data to support compliance FCC Model Development;
- Provide high-level support of Data Analytics/Automation for Compliance and Business Team/stakeholders;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to identify and assess suitability of data compliance/FCC data models and to ensure data meets business requirements;
- Coordinate with Data Scientists after building and maintain data dictionaries/requirements for data models;
- Build & maintain data dictionaries / data requirements of implemented data models and coordinate with Data Scientist(s) in developing model narratives;
- Work closely with the Business Analyst in receiving/understanding business feedback in order to incorporate feedback into model performance;
- Identify areas which require analytics support or future model build and include those models in development pipeline;
- Work hand-in hand with Data Scientist(s) and Business Analyst, and undertake the end-to-end FCC model development.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Kamal Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.