22 February 2023
We are looking for an experienced IT Compliance & Governance Officer to manage the projects compliance and ensuring excellent quality of IT services.
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of working experience in service performance management or compliance;
- Experienced in contract and vendor management;
- Knowledgeable in legal requirements and procedures;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and able to multi-task;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work well with cross-organizational teams.
- Audit or Compliance related certifications.
- Collaborate with various teams to plan and developed scope, deliverables, resources, budget and timing for new initiatives;
- To implement and review the IT Compliance program, ensuring compliance in the project and IT teams;
- Managed the oversight on program execution and deliverables;
- Manage compliance with contractual terms and conditions;
- Lead/support evaluation of potential operational impact;
- Review existing policies and controls and suggest improvements;
- Assist in auditing and status submission, escalating overdue responses accordingly.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Munawwarah Binte Salim at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22104814
Associate Consultant – IT Recruitment Consulting
Let’s connect via