21 February 2023
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced individual to join us as Data Project Manager for a leading organization in the financial sector.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Has at least 10 years of experience in managing large-scale multi-million projects of at least 20-30 persons;
- Able to handle project details while keeping an end-to-end view;
- Possesses project management, budget management, vendor management, change management, and facilitation skills;
- Organized, adaptable, and proven track record in leading successful projects;
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and ability to achieve business-focused solutions;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with a customer-focused approach to engage and influence stakeholders and vendors to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Prior experience on IFRS17.
- Work collaboratively with IT and business stakeholders from various departments to plan, organize, and direct project completion within the set timeline, budget, and scope;
- Ensure data-related project tasks and activities progress according to the project plan by monitoring and tracking progress;
- Coordinate with accountable stakeholders and ensure timely completion of project activities;
- Utilize MS Project to plan, monitor, and track project progress;
- Communicate effectively about the project’s progress;
- Identify potential risks that may hinder the project’s delivery and mitigate them by collaborating with stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Valorie Chu at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1984038
Let’s connect via