21 February 2023
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with knowledge in regulatory reporting or IFRS17 exposure to work on data solutions within insurance domain.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Banking, Finance, Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Business Analyst;
- Experience in developing business data requirements document to establish data mapping, data definition, data lineage and data quality rules;
- Experience in basic SQL and ETL mapping concepts;·
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to coordinate/work with multiple teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Analytical, meticulous, and organized for administrative task;
- Motivated, driven, logical, and possess excellent time management skills;
- Experience in IFRS17 project.
- Part of the data business analyst team to act as a bridge between technology and business to work on data reporting projects;
- Identify, define, document and communication data reporting requirements between different project teams;
- Work with various data owners / sponsors in developing business data requirements document to establish data mapping, data definition, data lineage and data quality rules within each data streams;
- Run workshops to document source to target data mapping, transformation logic and data validation rules;
- Collaborate with Technology team to provide advisory support to develop data models as well as backend ETL activities;
- Support Project Managers in planning and scheduling of data activities including user acceptance testing, data verification, data assessing and enhancing data quality, supervising data from cradle to serious and remediating data quality issues;
- Develop best practices, processes and standards for effective data reporting transformation.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Cecilia Chong at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1656224
Vice President – Strategic Initiatives
Let’s connect via