16 February 2023
We are hiring for IT Database Engineer, who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of database schema and entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs) to support Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) workflows.
This will be a super exciting role if you have a strong understanding of database design principles and concepts, proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and Unix / Linux scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a minimum of 1 year experience in a database-related role;
- Strong understanding of database design principles and concepts, and experience with entity-relationship modeling;
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL and Unix / Linux scripting;
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications and scripts in a high-technology manufacturing environment is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES);
- Knowledge on Tibco RV.
- Design, implement, and maintain database schema and entity-relationship diagrams (ERDs);
- Develop and maintain database applications, scripts, and processes to support Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) workflows;
- Monitor and ensure data integrity and performance of databases and interfaces;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate reporting structures and interfaces to support business requirements;
- Provide 24×7 support for operations and work with other IT sections to ensure system uptime and performance;
- Participate in global and cross-site projects to improve and enhance the database infrastructure;
- Develop and maintain documentation for database design, applications, and processes.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108699
Technology Talent Manager
Let’s connect via