14 February 2023
We are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to carry out Automated Testing within the Wholesale Operations department in a banking environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in performing testing;
- Has hands on working experience with Selenium or Appium;
- Experienced in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Excellent ability to function with multiple teams;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Experience in banking industry in any of the following domains namely Electronic Banking, Channels Banking, Payment, Liquidity, Statements, APIs.
- Work closely with UAT Team Lead to ensure requirements and scope are clearly understood;
- Conduct UAT testing for business deliverables including new markets or products, application decommissions, operational improvements, and industry-driven regulatory changes;
- Assist Test Lead to track UAT issues, and publish daily EOD test status;
- Perform end to end testing with full understanding of the Business Requirements and Functional Specs;
- Communicate to UAT Team Lead on open issues and defects, run book execution progress, and risks;
- Ensure UAT artifacts and sign-offs are saved as the UAT audit trail;
- Learn and master automation tools to design test cases and automate end to end testing.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Aditi Jain at email@example.com quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R1983754
Let’s connect via