13 February 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced System Analyst to analyze, design, develop, implement and support our client’s application systems. You will be working closely with different stakeholders in a nurturing and supportive culture to deliver high-quality solutions and ensure project success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in application design, development and maintenance in Java/J2EE;
- Strong Backend development knowledge and code optimization;
- Must be proactive, good communication and written skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Keep abreast of the latest technological trends and assess the feasibility of adopting new technologies to drive innovation.
- Working in Agile environment;
- Experience/knowledge in application design;
- Gather and Analyze business requirements and translate them into high level use cases;
- Prepare workflow, develop technical specifications and conduct feasibilities studies;
- Prepare project plans and documentation according to our client’s standards and guidelines;
- Support system integration and testing from System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Provide user support through troubleshooting and timely resolution to address any incidents encountered;
- Be the architect behind the workflow, assist to develop technical specifications and conduct feasibilities studies;
- Provide post-implementation support for users through troubleshooting and timely resolution to address any incidents encountered;
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Kamal Kaur at email@example.com quoting the job title.