10 February 2023
The Senior SAP Functional Consultant (SD/MM) is a key member of the IT Applications team, responsible for supporting the client\\\’s SAP system, with a focus on the Sales & Distribution (SD) and Material Management (MM) modules.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in SAP SD and/or MM configuration;
- Experience with two full life-cycle SAP ERP implementations (S/4HANA or ECC) and at least one roll-out/support project;
- Hands-on configuration experience with SAP SD module, including Customer Master, Partner Functions, Pricing Procedure, Sales Contract, Sales Order, Billing Plan, Billing, Copy Controls (VOFM), Work Flow, and User Exits;
- Hands-on configuration experience with SAP MM module, including Vendor Master data, Material Master Data, Purchase Requisition (PR), Purchase Orders (PO), Release Strategies, Goods Receipts (GR)/Service Entries (SE), Inventory Management, Logistics Invoice Verification, Work Flow, and User Exits;.
- Knowledge of integration with external systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with ABAP, EDI, and BAPI;
- SAP certifications;
- Lead the functional design review process and provide guidance to ensure best practices are followed;
- Enhance and consult on enterprise systems, systems integration, and solution introduction to maximize best practice usage;
- Communicate customer requirements to the business liaison and provide updates on assigned requests.;
- Provide ongoing support for SAP SD and MM, including requirements analysis and detailing;
- Develop configuration rationale documentation, functional specifications using ABAP, and create test scripts for UAT for each change request/enhancement;
- Participate in unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Document requests according to the IT governance framework and capture or update relevant knowledge for product transition to support;
- Analyze and execute changes in the SD and MM modules for new entity setup and system rollouts as part of projects.
If you are interested in this role, click on the “Apply to this job” button below or you could also write in with your CV to Srikanth Ramakrishna Sarma at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title.
EA Reg No.: R22108699
Technology Talent Manager
Let’s connect via